Sales Manager locations: Shenzhen
Recruitment number: 1 person
1. Develop individual and team sales plans based on the development of the region.
2. Objectively analyze the market information objectively, formulate the marketing sales operation copy, and refine the task indicators to be completed every day.
3. Develop and develop large customers, explore old customers, and establish good relationships with customers.
4. Assist the sales director to manage the customer resources in the region and focus on developing customer resources that are compatible with the company's development.
5. Cost budget, risk assessment and accounts receivable for the project in charge.
6. Train, build and manage high-quality marketing teams. Responsible for the reserve and training of the company's sales talents. Responsible for the assessment of branch managers and other related personnel.
1. Mastering road transport or VIM warehousing, with fixed customer resources and years of sales management experience is preferred;
2. Familiar with the logistics operation process, and experience in logistics operation is preferred;
3. Strong customer communication skills, persuasive ability and customer negotiation skills;
4. Experience in establishing and managing third-party logistics teams;
5, between the ages of 22 and 45, skilled operation of office software;
6, with a certain ability to withstand pressure, can bear hardships and stand hard work, be positive and optimistic, work attitude is serious and responsible.
Promotion space: Sales Director.